Biodegradable Rust Remover Gel for Stainless Steel
Introducing our Stainless Steel Rust Remover Gel that stays on for 24 hours and just washes away!
Tired of rust stains on your stainless steel surfaces that just won't budge? Our rust remover gel is the solution you've been looking for. Our unique formula allows the gel to stay on your surfaces for up to 24 hours, giving it ample time to penetrate and dissolve even the toughest rust stains.
- Formulated to cling to vertical surfaces and stay on for up to 24 hours
- Effectively removes rust stains on stainless steel surfaces
- Penetrating formula saves you time and effort
- Can be used on a variety of stainless steel surfaces
- Easy to rinse off
- Shake well before use
- Apply a generous amount of gel to the affected area
- Spread the gel evenly using a brush, roller, spray-on or sponge
- Let the gel sit for up to 24 hours, allowing it to penetrate and dissolve the rust stains
- Rinse the surface with water and wipe it dry
Our rust remover gel is safe for both you and the environment. It's also easy to use and highly effective, making it the perfect solution for any stainless steel surface that needs rust stain removal. Say goodbye to unsightly rust stains on your stainless steel surfaces with our 24-hour rust remover gel. Try it today!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INNOGEL B450 AND INNOSHINE B570?
Innoshine B570 has the same, or even better results, however it requires a bit more work. Innogel B450 is ideal for large surfaces that are difficult to reach. Innogel B450 has a contact time of 24 hours, where Innosoft B570 gives results within minutes.
Innoshine B570 is NSF approved for food surfaces.
WHAT MAKES INNOGEL B450 UNIQUE?
Despite the fact that Innogel B450 is called a pickling agent, it is actually biodegradable and therefore much more environmentally friendly than other pickling agents. A number of environmental protection stages are unnecessary by the use of Innogel B450.